Friday, September 20, 2013

Back to the Wheel


The Arundel Gallery Trail exhibition was a great success, thanks to all those who came and to all those who bought pots from the collection who could not make it in person. I am very happy to say it was a sell out all bar one pot, Mr Whippy stands in my studio, looking like a wall flower.
I am now working on the commissions I received, I am also taking orders for more demi-tasse mugs. These are Zoom, FAB, Whippy, Cosmic peace, Asteroids with space ship and the iconic black and cream peace mugs. Some people have ordered saucers too, so anything goes. If you are interested in ordering please get in touch. All this size is £35 each, see them here. Named mugs (where I started!) also by order. Delivery dates October and December, or mail order.





3 comments:

David Barber said...

I think your work is remarkable. For someone who says that they're influenced by everyone around them you have an incredibly individual style. I've only just found your blog, but am really looking forward to seeing what else you produce. hanks, Dave

Kitty Shepherd said...

Thanks for your comment and looking at the blog. Influence is a funny thing, I sort of store it up, I am working on an explanation of how I get the influence out of me and when I have done this I will put it up as a blog post. The thing is that actually writing it has opened up a can of worms for me as I examine my processes. I didn't really know I did it that way! Kitty

David Barber said...

I find it difficult not to follow what I like 'at that moment'. I tend to be influenced very easily and consequently never really devlop my own style. I'm trying to stay aware of this and focus on one thing, but there's just too much good stuff out there!